Community Action Works Mini SubGrants
Community Action Works is accepting proposals for our small subgrant program to help support community leaders and their work for clean air, water and clean energy.
Proposals must meet the following criteria
- Funds are inline with Community Action Works’s mission
- Funds will be used to support clean air, water and clean energy work
- Funds can only be used for 501c3 activities. The group will not use the funds for any political campaign activity, legislative lobbying etc
- Maximum request is $1,500
- Final report and budget documents sent at completion of the project
You can apply for a mini subgrant here. We will consider proposals on a first come basis.